This 3 Inch kit now includes Clevite brand OEM style bushings, proven to hold up to even the most rough and tumble trailblazers, and features increased vibration dampening.
A set of MOOG Problem Solver pressed in ball joints also ship with this kit; pre-pressed in to expedite installation and requires no reaming or modifying the spindle.
This kit also includes our new N3 Shocks – custom tuned for balanced on and off-road use – as well as forged torsion bar adjuster keys, a differential drop bracket, and your choice of rear fabricated lift blocks or add-a-leaf sets.
- Redesigned for easier installation
- Maintains stock geometry
- Increased ground clearance
- Control arms include MOOG
- Problem Solver pressed-in ball joints to ease installation.
- Control arms include Clevite brand OEM style rubber bushings
- Forged torsion bar keys are stronger and more durable.
- Fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
- Includes application valved N3 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
Notes: Will fit 1999 Classic model pickups. Only fits models with 6 lug wheels. Does Not fit straight front axle models.
- Sold As Kit
- Drive 4WD
- Tire Info 285/75 R16:Factory 16:– 285/75 R16:16×8:4.5.0 inch- 285/70 R17:17×9:4.5-5.0 inch:-12 to 0mm 285/65 R18:18×9:4.5-5.0 inch:-12 to 0mm 285/55 R20:20×9:4.5-5.0 inch:-12 to 0mm
- Lift Height 2.0 inch-3.0 inch
- Front Components Upper control arms Upper MOOG ball joints Differential drop bracket Forged torsion bar adjuster keys Shock relocation brackets Hardware
- Rear Components Fabricated lift blocks U-bolts Hardware