A lift kit for the cost of a leveling kit? Gain enough ride height to run up to 285/75 R17 tires at a fraction of the cost of other kits with Rough Country’s 3. 25-inch Combo Kit for 2014-up GM 1500’s.
This unique kit combines our popular 2-inch Leveling Spacer and our 1.25-inch Body lift, giving your truck a level look with an additional boost for running larger tires.
This easy to install kit features a lifetime replacement warranty and is certified FMVSS no. 126 Compliant, proven Not to interfere with Electronic Stability Control feature on new model trucks.
- Easy installation
- Maintains factory ride quality
- Increased ground clearance
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- No need to disassemble your struts to install Body lift provides 1. 25-inch of lift opposed to the standard 1-inch
- Body lift includes front bumper brackets
- Rear bumper is relocated using factory brackets
- Fits both standard cab and 4-door models
- Body lift pucks are made from fiberglass reinforced nylon for superior strength and durability
- Body lift pucks are full size, maximizing surface contact
- Body lift maintains the noise and vibration canceling characteristics of the factory mounts
Notes: Only fits models with stock Cast Aluminum control arms. Does Not fit models with stock Cast Steel or Stamped Steel control arms. Body Lift Requires minor cutting and drilling.
- Sold As Kit
- Material Cast Aluminum
- Drive 2WD|4WD
- Max Tire 285/75 R17
- Lift Height 3.25 inch
- Front Components Lower strut mount extensions Hardware