Get the look you really want with Rough Country’s 7-inch Suspension Kit for GMC Sierra Denali 1500 Pickups equipped with Magnetic Ride Control.
This massive kit affords your truck the ability to run 35-inch tires on factory wheels with our beefy lifted knuckles and is designed with 100 percent laser-cut materials for the best possible fit on your vehicle.
Includes a set of front and rear high-clearance crossmembers featuring the RC logo and a differential skid-plate. Each kit also comes with a set of durable, fabricated lift blocks that are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks. Give your pickup an aggressive, lifted and level stance with incredible ride quality!
Our innovative Lifted Knuckle design boosts ride height while keeping all components at the optimum angles for a factory-like ride.
Includes Rough Country’s Lifetime Replacement Warranty.
- Increased ground clearance
- Can run factory 20-inch wheels.
- Provides highly sought level stance.
- High clearance crossmember design gives unmatched ground clearance.
- 100 percent precision laser cut materials using the latest computer aided design process.
- Fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
Notes: Only fits models with factory Cast Aluminum control arms. Does Not fits models with factory Cast Steel or Stamped Steel control arms. Only fits GMC Denali models with Magnetic Ride Control. Requires cutting and drilling. If wider than 35×12.50 tires are used, offset wheels will be Required and trimming may be Required. 18-inch or larger wheels are Required. Please view installation instructions for complete information on proper tire/wheel combinations. If truck is equipped with a mass damper on the front differential, the damper must be removed.
- Sold As Kit
- Material Aluminum
- Drive 4WD
- Tire Info 315/70 R17:17×9:-:+12 to +18mm 1,2295/70 R18:Factory 18:– 2315/65 R18:18×9:-:+12 to +18mm 1,2295/60 R20:Factory 20:– 2315/55 R20:20×9:-:+12 to +18mm 1 Factory 18.0 inch and 20in wheels can be run but require 1/4.0 inch wheel spacers with 295 tires 2 Models equipped with Factory 18-inch or larger wheels must run 18-inch or larger wheels if changing to aftermarket wheels
- Max Tire 35.0 inch
- Lift Height 7.0 inch
- Mount Style Bolt On
- Front Components Lifted knuckles Front crossmember Rear crossmember Upper strut spacers CV spacers Differential drop brackets Differential skid plate Sway-bar drop brackets Hardware
- Rear Components Fabricated anti-wrap lift blocks Brake line relocation brackets U-bolts Hardware