Get the look you really want with Rough Country’s 7-inch Suspension Kit Chevy, GMC 1500 Pickups.This massive kit affords your truck the ability to run up to 35-inch tires on factory wheels with our beefy lifted knuckles and is designed with 100 percent laser-cut materials for the best possible fit on your vehicle!
This kit includes a set of front and rear high-clearance cross members featuring the RC logo and a differential skid-plate.
Each kit also comes with a set of durable, fabricated anti-wrap lift blocks that offer a huge boost while helping prevent axle wrap issues.
Give your pickup an aggressive, lifted and level stance with incredible ride quality! Our innovative Lifted Knuckle design boosts ride height while keeping all components at the optimum angles for a factory-like ride.
This kit includes a set of Rough Country’s premium N3 shocks! These 10-stage variable valving, high-pressure Nitrogen charged shocks offer a fantastic blend of off-road action and smooth highway ride quality.
Includes Rough Country’s Lifetime Replacement Warranty.
- Can run factory 20-inch wheels.
- Provides highly sought level stance.
- High clearance crossmember design gives unmatched ground clearance.
- 100 percent precision laser cut materials using the latest computer aided design process.
- Fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
- Includes application valved N3 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
Notes: Does Not fit GMC Denali models with Magnetic Ride Control. Requires cutting and drilling. If truck is equipped with a mass damper on the front differential, the damper must be removed.
Tire and Wheel Details
IMPORTANT! – Installation of larger tires will Require a Hypertech Speedometer Calibrator (732501) 18-inch or larger wheels are Required. Factory 20in wheels can be run but Require 1/4in wheel spacers with 295 tires (1065) If wider than 35×12.50 R20 tires are used, offset wheels will be Required and trimming may be Required. Please view installation instructions for complete information on proper tire/wheel combinations.
- Sold As Kit
- Material Aluminum
- Drive 2WD
- Tire Info 2285/75 R18:Factory 18:– 235×12.50 R18:18×9:-:+12 to +12mm 235×11.50 R20:Factory 20:– 235×12.50 R20:20×9:-:+12 to +12mm Requires 18 Inch or larger wheels 2 Models equipped with Factory 18-inch or larger wheels must run 18-inch or larger wheels if changing to aftermarket wheels If using aftermarket wheels you must maintain a max tire width of 12.5 inch If using factory wheels with a 1/4.0 inch spacer you must maintain a max tire width of 11.5 inch If using factory wheels without a wheel spacer you must maintain a max tire width of 11.0 inch
- Max Tire 35.0 inch
- Lift Height 7.0 inch
- Mount Style Bolt On
- Front Components Lifted knuckles Front crossmember Rear crossmember Upper strut spacers Replacement tie rod ends Brake line brackets Sway-bar drop brackets Hardware
- Rear Components 5 Inch lift blocks U-bolts Hardware