Whether you’re tackling tough terrain or smooth city streets, Rough Country’s Nitrogen-charged V2 Monotube Shock Absorber leads the way, delivering impeccable ride quality and performance mile after mile.
Rough Country’s Monotube V2 Shocks feature an internal floating piston design that keeps the shock oil and high-pressure nitrogen separate. The result is a lightning-fast reaction with no cavitation – just unbridled vibration damping at each and every obstacle.
The V2 Monotube Shock Absorber is more than an upgrade – it’s a true performance shock. Each shock features a T6061 brushed aluminum body with black anodized accents giving it a striking visual appearance that also dissipates heat faster than other materials.
The internal 46mm high-flow piston offers countless years of durability. The V2 is designed to be mounted body-up for a more interesting look on the vehicle.
- Mount inverted with piston rod pointing down
- 50 percent larger than standard shocks abosrbers
- Large 2.2in diameter body
- Massive 41.4mm Bore
- Chromed Hardened 17.5mm Piston Rod Spring
- Loaded Piston Rod Seal
- External jounce bumper
- Poly-urethane bushings for long life
- Gray powder coat finish
- 3-year Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Sold As Each
- Color Grey
- Finish Powder Coat
- Material 6061 T-6 Aluminum
- Location Rear
- Drive 4WD
- Lift Height 4.0 inch-6.0 inch
- Bore 41.4 mm